- This policy does not apply to the practices of entities that Ultimate Living does not control.
Information Collection and Use
On most sections of our Website, ULI collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. We do not require this information for customers to obtain access to our Site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used solely for internal marketing purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
- ULI collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account, use certain products or services, and when you visit ULI pages.
- Ultimate Living receives and records information on our server logs from your browser.
- Ultimate Living uses information for three general purposes: to customize advertising and content, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and/or to contact you about specials or new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ULTIMATE LIVING RESTRICTS ACCESS TO NONPUBLIC INFORMATION TO THOSE PERSONS EMPLOYED BY OR CONTRACTED WITH ULTIMATE LIVING WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS NEED TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Ultimate Living will not sell, rent or exchange your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Ultimate Living may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people if:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Website violates ULI Policies and Procedures.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas ULI uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
ULI may amend this policy from time to time. Major changes will be posted on our Site.
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information in a manner consistent with the guidelines stated in this policy.